North Platte Autism Society Puzzle Walk & 5K Run
The Autism Society of Nebraska is proud to announce our annual Autism Puzzle Walk & 5K Run!
REGISTER FOR THE 5K RUN BY CLICKING HERE.
DATE: May 3, 2014
7:30 a.m. Packet Pick Up and Registration
8:15 a.m. 5k registration closes
8:30 - 10:30 a.m. Pancakes served
8:30 a.m. 5K Run
8:45 a.m. Registration closes for the 1 mile Autism Walk
9:00 a.m. 1 mile Autism Walk
9:30 a.m. Awards for Top Fundraisers and Medals for 5K
10:00 a.m. Raffle Prize Drawings
PLACE: Cody Park, Highway 83
$12 Adults 19 and over (1 mile Autism Walk)
$8 for those 18 and under (1 mile Autism Walk)
$25 for 5K run (Click here to register)
- Early registration and pick-up on Friday, May 2 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at First Evangelical Lutheran Church, located at 305 W. 5th Street, North Platte.
- Online registration open until May 1 at 5:00 p.m. Registrations will be accepted day of the walk.
- Cotton Tshirts are only guaranteed to those who register prior to April 18, 2014.
- Late registration will not incur a late fee.
- Registration and check in begins at 7:30 a.m. on May 3.
- The 1 Mile Autism Walk will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Online registration open until May 2 at 6:00 p.m. Registration is also available the day of the run.
- Packet pickup will occur on Friday, May 2 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at First Evangelical Lutheran Church, located at 305 W. 5th Street, North Platte. Packets will be available race day starting at 7:30 a.m.
- If at all possible, pick up packet on Friday, May 2 to help with congestion on race day morning.
- Medals given to top 3 male and female in each age bracket.
- Your 5K registration enters you into door prize drawings on race day. Must be present to win.
- Additional 5K information can be found on our FAQ Page.
- We are pleased to provide a Family Friendly 5K! Come run and then stay for the fun. With games, bounce houses, food and more, you can’t go wrong at our run.
Can't attend the actual walk? No worries! Register and join us by fundraising to support the cause! All funds raised by the Autism Society stay in Nebraska where we can directly impact the lives of our local community!
Registration is easy! Take a few moments and create your own personal fundraising page and help us spread the word!
Every 11 minutes…
Every 11 minutes a child is diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
The family is told that early intervention is critical.
They then realize they cannot afford those services.
Please help us help them!
Learn more about the Autism Society of Nebraska at www.autismnebraska.org!